TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Air Brushed All Year Cheer

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 333 - Altered Ribbon. I used crochetted ribbon and my Y15 copic marker to Air Brush my ribbon the color that I needed it to be since it originally came in white.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 343.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 333 - Island Tango Delight. I had to substitute with pacific point. grrr will be so glad when my order arrives.
My base is tangering tango with pacific point embossed using Cuttlebug's Stylized Flowers folder topped with strips of Wild Rose Spring Fling dp.
While I had my ABS going I colored some primas and secured them together with an orange button and yellow twine. My little tag is from All Year Cheer stamped in pacific point.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Year Cheer
Paper: white, pacific point, tangering tango, wild rose spring fling
Ink: pacific point
Accessories: crochet ribbon, ABS, copics, cuttlebug, Stylized Flowers EF, gem
Techniques: ABS, 3D, dry embossing

No comments: