TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Bareback

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 74 - Two By Two. My 2's are 2 horses on 2 panels & 2 layers of grass border.
This is also for today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 70 - Julia. So talented and such a sweetie how could I resit CASEing her. I chose Julia's HORSIN' AROUND WITH YOU.
I dusted off my hodgepodge hardware tin and found this darling piece for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 332 - Heavy Metal.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALENGE # 342.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 332 - Pool Party With Wasabi Chips. I had to substitute cool carribean for pool party until next week when my order arrives. Then bring it on. Whoo Hoo.
Panel 2 is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 334 - Color Blocking. I inked my acrylic block using cool carribean and stamp it on soft sky then stamped the horses in choc chip.
I hope you like this and I also hope you have a fabulous Friday, I have a short day at work and a long afternoon in the pool with my fishy grands. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bareback - SU
Paper: vanilla, choc chip, wild wasabi, soft sky
Ink: choc chip, Adirondack espresso, cool carribean, wild wasabi
Accessories: HH, ribbon, MS Grass & Picket Fence Border punches, dimensionals, sponges, acrylic block
Techniques: Color Blocking, Copic Coloring, 3D

No comments: