TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adirondack Summer Sneak Peek

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 340, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 330 - Rich Melon Tangos, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 332 - Faux Silk with a Twist.
I sponged the three colors on white then adhered the tissue paper with the stamped image over it. I mixed some glitter mist and sprayed a fine layer over the entire focal panel and matted it on rich razzleberry.
I used 2 pieces of Basic Gray dp (sorry it is so old I have not idea what stack it came from) for the the base and middle panel. Tangerine tango punched with Fiskarks border punch. I threaded some orange twine in the eyelets of the border and through the button into a bow. Sentiment stamped in rich razzleberry. Focal panel and sentiment panel popped up on dimensionals.
My stamp set is due to be released next Tuesday from MARKS FINEST PAPERS.
Now let's go to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Adirondack Summer - MFP
Paper: white, tangerine tango, rich razzleberry, BG dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, rich razzleberry
Accessories: button, twine, Fiskars border punch, glitter spray, tissue paper, glue stick
Techniques: Faux Silk, background sponging

No comments: