TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rhubarb's Sunflower

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 295 - Maggie Austin Cakes. I loved the colors in this CAROLINA CAKE.
My layout is from today's SWEET STOP SKETCH CHALLENGE # 117.
My image is from the brand new digital character line of Rhubarb's called "RHUBARB'S SUNFLOWER" from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS.
I colored the image with copics:
Rhubarb - E34, 35, 37 & 39
Sunflower center - E07. 08, & 09
Sunflower Petals - Y15, 17, & 18
Leaves & Stems - YG95, & 97
I added some stickles to the flower center.
My dp is from a tall stack and I am unsure where it came from. I am trying to resist any new dp purchases until my stack is depleted, not having good success but trying. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Rhubarb's Sunflower - SNS
Paper: white, dp?
Accessories: copics, ribbon, dimensionals, stickles
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: