TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Planted With Love Sneak Peek

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 230 - Cjoy. I thought this ELMO'S SISTERcreation was just darling.
This is also for Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 291 - Oopsie Daisy. I just loved the darling sun image in this VERY HUNGY CATERPILLAR GROWTH CHART.
I have used my brand new Inverted Scalled Circles and a new soon to be released stamp set as well as some old white cs base and my fiskars circle template that I have had for years all for Thursday's
WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 329 - Something Old, Something New.
My stamp set I used is from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "PLANTED WITH LOVE" and it was stamped on white cs then colored with copics, cut out and popped up on crushed curry, pumpkin pie and then a white cs base.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Planted With Love - MFP
Paper: white, crushed curry, pumpkin pie
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: copics, stickles, Nesties Inverted Scallop Circles

No comments: