TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rhubarb's Snowday

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 332 - Wild Chocolate Party. Mary did not have a name for this one so I made my own. Yummy right? LOL.
I also do not have Pool Party yet so I had to use soft sky instead. I hope it is a close match.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY # 200.
My image is from a brand new character line of "RHUBARBS" from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS. This one is "Rhubarb In The Snow".
I used copics to color. BG "Oliver" dp and some soft sky ribbon.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Rhubarb In The Snow - SNS
Paper: white, choc chip, wild wasabi, soft sky
Accessories: ribbon, stickles, copics, dimensionals
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: