TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Absolutely Fabulous Thank You

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 333 - Reverse Masking and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 126 - Sketch by mom2n2.
OK so Holly I have tried this technique in the past and failed just like today. I think I am techno challenged, LOL. I did try so give me at least a "C" for "completion".
I used linen background inked with tangerine tango on the inside of my Nestie Long Rectangle and Filigree background inked with melong mambo on the outside of my nestie then I stamped the sentiment in rich razzleberry and added a button and twine. I sponged inside and out in respective colors to tone down the white.
My color combo is last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 330 - Rich Melon Tangos.
Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Absolutely Fabulous, Filigree, Linen - SU
Paper: white, tangerine tango, rich razzleberry
Ink: tangerine tango, rich razzleberry, melon mambo
Accessories: button, Fiskars border punch, Nesties Long Rectangle, twine
Techniques: Reverse Masking

No comments: