TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Joyful Wildflowers

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 333 - Island Tango Delight. Well my order is due tomorrow so I had to substitute again this weel for pacific point. I hope that is a close sub for island indigo.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY # 201.
My stamp sets I used are "Joyful Heart" and "Wildflower", both are from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS.
I inked the flower image with markers then stamped on watercolor paper and added some stickles.
My tag sentiment from Joyful Heart was stamped in pacific point then I distressed the edges of the white tag with the pp pad and matted on pp cardstock, punched a hole and made ran ribbon through it.
Hope you like it. I enjoyed this sketch and color combo.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Joyful Heart, Wildflowers - SNS
Paper: watercolor, white, pacific point, tangerine tango, daffodil delight, Wild Rose - Spring Fling dp
Ink: tangerine tango, daffodil delight, pacific point
Accessories: markers, cuttlebug, stylized flower ef, ribbon, split ring,dimensionals,
Techniques: Cuttlebug - The Negative Effect, Watercoloring with Markers

No comments: