TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome Aboard

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 331. Oh Holly I am not sure if I did this right or not but here it is anyway.
I am also playing catch up from Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 229 - sevencats where I found inspiration to CASE her ALL ABOARD. I changed the layout, theme, and the colors. I loved the way Claudine stamped the railroad track on the twill.
I stamped my focal image twice on vanilla using Adirondeck Espresso ink then colored them both alike. On one I punched out 4 one inch squares to simulate window frames then dry embossed with Tim Holtz Woodgrain Folder. I adhered some acetate and them popped that up on top of the other colored image matted on really rust. Sentiment is stamped in espresso ink as well. This is the best I could come up with as I have been between the bed and recliner all weekend with a high fever. Now it is time to muster up some energy to go to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Aboard - MFP
Paper: vanilla, really rust
Ink: espresso
Accessories: twill, acetate, copics, Tim Holtz Woodgrain EF
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, Framing

No comments: