TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Butterflied Patchwork

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 329 - Patchwork. I found a sheet of dp with butterflies all over in lined up in squares and so I went for it. I have never tried to quilt as it appears tooo complicated for me and when I think of patchwork I think of quilts. I lined each one of the butterflies back up in the same order as they appeared on the full sheet of dp then adhered them to some choc chip cs.
This section ended up much bigger than I expected. LOL.
This was then matted onto a 5 1/2 x x=11 piece of vanilla cs for a base.
I had recently received a stack of these die cut butterflies from the one and only "YLM" who gifted them to me after I admired her's. Was that so sweet of her or what? YEAH! Thank you again Cindy. I love this site, so full of inspiration and some of the friendliest stampers in the world.
My layout is from today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 123 - Sketch Inspired by mocjen.
Now off to work and back to the normal routine until the next time I have to go to Boston.
RECIPE:
Paper: vanilla, chocolate chip, ? dp
Accessories: butterfly die

1 comment:

Shelby Goolsby said...

Beautiful card!! I love the pretty butterfly and CAS layout.