TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, June 17, 2011

A CASE of Friendship with Shannon

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 69 - A CASE of Friendship where we were to CASE someone from here on SCS that was a good friend well this may sound corny by I am CASEing my BFF who is my oldest daughter. This hobby has been one of the best things we have ever got involved in together. It has been a blessing to me to have this hobby to share with her and certainly has brought us much closer together. I chose to CASE Shannon's I HEART NEVA. I will NEVER forget the Sunday morning that she called screaming in my ear "get up and look at who is FS today!!!!". I was as excited for myself as she was for me. It was a hoot. She made this card for me on my special day. I changed the layout, colors and image but used the same type of girl image. I colored this darling image one day when Shannon was over here and have never found the right time to use it until today. Since she had long ago been FS this is also for FEATURED STAMPER # 85 - It's Frog-Tastic.
The vellum sentiment is for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 327 - A Vision in Vellum. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 337.
The edge distressing is for Shannon since she is all about edge distressing. Now not only have I made this card but I am also going to be giving it to Shannon just to remind her she is my BEST FRIEND FOREVER!
RECIPE:
Stamps: Rosalie - CCDesigns
Paper: white, old olive, merrigold morning, dp, vellum
Accessories: copics, edge distressor, dimesionals
Techniques: edge distressing, copic coloring, 3D

No comments: