TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Aged Relaxation

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 330 - Old World Look. I used my edge distressor and 2 different Ranger distressing inks (Tea Dye & Walnut Photo Finish) to age my image.
I was in a weird mood and did stamp but should NOT have! so this is also for Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 228 - Tami Mayberry. I chose Tami's LOVE YOU to CASE changing the layout, colors and theme.
My layout is last Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 337 and my color combo is from last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 327 - Vanilla Chocolate Olives.
My image is from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "SAND,SURF,RELAX" which is just what I wished I could do everyday but NO I have to go to work so I can earn money to support my stampin' habit. LOL. And so it goes but all kidding aside in this day and time I thank GOD everyday for the job I have and am so thankful to be so blessed. Have a great day.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sand,Surf,Relax - MFP
Paper: vanilla, choc chip, old olive
Ink: Adirondeck Espresso, Ranger Tea Dye, Ranger Walnut Photo Finish
Accessories: Lighthouse charm, brown bakers twine, dimensionals, copics
Techniques: Aged Distressing, 3D, Copic coloring

No comments: