TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

SNS July Sweet Peak # 1 - Helping Hand

Welcome to the 1st day of SWEET N SASSY STAMPS Sweet Peaks for July released stamp sets.  Today the focus is on a darling set called "HELPING HAND".  I have made something special with this set below. 

Now hop on over to the SWEET N SASSY BLOG to see what the other DT members have made for you to drool over.  I used today's SWEET STOP SKETCH CHALLENGE # 114 for my layout. 
Hope you like what I made and don't forget to hop over to the Sweet N Sassy Store July 1st and get your stamp set.

5 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Neva. I love how you cut part of the image out. :o)

Kim said...

Beautiful card Neva!

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet design Neva! love your outside the box cutting and the fun plaid papers!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a sweet card & image neva-great paper choices on this one as well. I really like the out of the box technique you used

thekolbes said...

Gorgeous card