TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Coast to Coast with 6 Challenges

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 70 - Stripes & today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 66 - momof5sons where I found my inspiration from her SEATLE BIRTHDAY CARD. I used a different stamp set but kept the same concept, a different layout and color combo.
There is NO white on this (the cording is off white/vanilla for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 328 - No White Cardstock. I have used Crumb cake, night of navy and non white dp.
My laylout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 338 and my color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 328 - Cherry Night Cakes.
I distressed the edges of my focal image circle after cutting with my Fiskars template using night of navy, Ranger tea dye and Antique Photo Aging dyes for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 330 - Old World Look. My sentiment is stamped in cherry cobbler and my focal panel is popped up on dimensionals.
Hope you like it
RECIPE:
Stamps: Coast To Coast, Warmest Regards - SU
Paper: crumb cake, night of navy, dp?
Ink: night of navy, cherry cobbler, Ranger Distressing Inks
Accessories: cording, button, dimensionals
Techniques: antique aging, edge distressing, 3D

No comments: