TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A CASE of Wrapped Up with Sympathy

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 227 - StamperCamper. I chose to CASE Mary's ON THE GROW changing the colors, ribbon type and placing mine on the right of my image, and layer placement.
I used a completely neglected set I just had to have called "ALL WRAPPED UP" from Stampin' Up for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 68 - Your Tired, Poor, Neglected Stamps.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 326 - Regal Pink Mambo's.
I decorated an envelope to coordinate with my card for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE #328 - Decorate the Envie.
I stamped the jar and flowers in black then the stems in certaily celery and added a bit of shading with old olive marker. I stamped 2 other flowers also in black. I colored with copics and cut the 2 flowers out. They are popped up on 2 different levels of dimensionals.
Sadly enough I am in need of this sympathy card as a fellow co-worker who is about 1/2 into her 1st pregnancy just found out her baby has died. So sad for her and the family.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Wrapped Up, Warmest Regards - Stampin' Up
Paper: white, pink pirourette, regal rose, melon mambo, kraft pattern paper
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, melon mambo
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, crystal effects, stickles, dimensionals

No comments: