TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Joyful Heart Sneak Peek

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 329 - Suede Melon Crumbs and Monday's MOJO MONDAY # 197.
I stamped my focal image in momento tuxedo black on vanilla cs then colored with copics and added some stickles for glitter. I cut opposite corners using my corner punch on the main panel and crumb cake matt. Melon mambo matted on soft suede for my base and some ribbon.
This image is a sneak peek of a set called "JOYFUL HEART" that will be available July 1st from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS.
I hope you like it and now let's go to work so we can earn more money to buy more stuff.
Don't forget to check back around noon for today's "SWEAT PEEK" of more soon to be released stamp sets from SWEET N SASSY STAMP COMPANY on July 1st. 
RECIPE:
Stamps: Joyful Heart - SNS
Paper: vanilla, melon mambo, soft suede, crumb cake
Ink: momento tuxedo black, melon mambo
Accessories: stickles, ribbon, copics, dimensionals
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: