TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Viola Thank You

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 39 - There's No Place Like Home, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 297 - Basically Beautiful Browns, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 307, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 299 - W.I.S.H. So I HATE to give up on a difficult technique but for sure I am giving up on this WISH technique. I had a hard enough time with ink, spray, and smash but this one is just tooo hard to get it the way I want. I smoothed soft suede, choc chip then early esspresso, sprayed, closed, opened and layed my vanilla cs down and inked from both sides of the bag and could not get a gradient of browns like I wanted. GGRRRRR I Quit.
My baby girl will be hosting her very 1st Thanksgiving dinner for us next Saturday. I will give this to her. She is so excited.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Viola
Paper: vanilla, chocolate chip, close to cocoa
Ink: Espresso, choc chip, close to cocoa, soft suede
Accessories: dimensionals
Techniques: out of the box, WISH

No comments: