TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving with the Family

OK so I spent most of the day Thursday while Jessie was at work (except for the 2hrs that I had to go in and work) in the kitchen for his family to come eat dinner with us when Jessie got home from work.
Then today I spent most of the day in the kitchen cooking for dinner to take to Michele's so my side of the family could get together for Thanksgiving. We had a blast and ate way to much again but I do love both of my families and spending time with them is precious. I miss those who are no longer with us but have to move on to enjoy those who are.
So anyway around 3pm I told Jessie "I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE NEAR THAT STOVE TOMORROW", he laughed and asked what he was going to eat? What evah you can find to warm up but I AM NOT COOKING!! LOL.

I hope everyone has safe travels back home if you are away for the holiday.

No comments: