TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Autumn Blessings

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 305, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 295 - Peach Espresso Craze and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 297 - Embedded Image.
I used 2 sets from TREEHOUSE STAMPS COMPANY called Autumn Blessings and Happy Fall Y'all. OK I am from the deep Southern part of Georgia so you know I just loved it when Ashley came out with a set and sentiment that had a "y'all" in it right? I meam how could I not love it. LOL.
I stamped the happy fall sentiment in peach parfait on panel 4 to cover the entire panel then heat embossed 3 times. I then stamped the leaf in versamark and heat emossed the Stampendous Pearluster Carnelianep powder. I found some kewl dp from DCWV for my base. My single sentiment is stamped in cajun craze on vanilla and the edges sponged. I made a tag with my Making Memories circle tag maker then covered the metal with my gold leafing pen.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Happy Fall Y'all, Autumn Blessings - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: vanilla, DCWV dp, cajun craze, peach parfait
Ink: cajun craze, peach parfait, versamark
Accessories: making memories circle tag
Techniques: Embedded Image, heat emboss

No comments: