TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

THT074 Christmas Favorites with Olives

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 074 - Color Challenge (Olive, Ivory, Plus 1). My plus one is obviously RED, I mean how else can you make a Christmas card without olive and red together? LOL.
I had this fantastic sheet of Basic Gray - Jovial dp and was dying to use it.
I created my wreath using the hollies & berries image from a set due to be released this month called Christmas Favorties II from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. That really is vanilla cs it is just the lightest vanilla I have so in the pic it looks white. I guess I should have sponged some creamy caramel on it to tone it down. Oh well. I colored, cut out and popped up the bow. I used Mega Scallop circle Marvy punch for my focal panel. My sentiment was cut using "out of the box" technique then colored with my copic R27. I used YG93, YG97, R25, R27 for coloring.
Now it is your turn. Let's see what you come up with and for some inspiration visit the rest of our THS Design Team:

3 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Neva! Love the wreath with the scalloped circle and your popped up bow! I totally agree that the plus one must be RED :) and I love the color combo!

Monique said...

Wonderful card Neva!! Love the big bow!! Great BG paper to make a perfect Holiday card :)

Maria said...

Lovely job! Love that background paper.