TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

KLM Birdhouse Snowglobe

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 306 and what a fun sketch this was. I love it when a plan comes together. I had in mind what image I wanted to use and it was the Birdhouse Snowglobe released this month from KLM DIGI DESIGNS. I colored the image with copics using Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 296 - Poppy Tempting White combo. My dp is from DCWV Tango Expressions. I used a strip of poppy red topped with some red and white stripped ribbon. After coloring my image I cut it out and popped it up on deminsionals.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Birdhouse Snowglobe - KLM Digis
Paper: white, poppy red, DCWV dp
Accessories: Ribbon, deminsionals, copics
Thanks for stopping by and please leave some evidence you were here. I learn from constructive comments.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This is so pretty! I love the color combo you used.