TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Polar Bear Holiday Piled 19 High

OK this is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 300 - Combining TLC's where we were to review the TLC listings and see how many we could combine. Well how is 16 TLC, last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 297 and last Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 307. That is 18 all together plus last weeks TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 076 - Glitter make a total of 19 challenges:

TLC300 - Combining TLC's
TLC39 -PAPER PIECING
TLC51 - Heated Ribbon
TLC133 - Gamsol Magic
TLC160 - Cuttlebug The Negative Effect
TLC173 - Shimmer & Glimmer
TLC34 - Shimmer
TLC295 - Make Me Shimmer
TLC205 - Paper Pleats
TLC207 - Cut It Out
TLC247 - Out Side The Box
TLC266 - Inside Out
TLC269 - Paper Piercing
TLC276 - Let's Get Personal
TLC82 - Doodling
TLC147 - Dazzling Diamond
My image is from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE and it is a set called "POLAR BEAR HOLIDAY. I printed this image 3 times (once on dp) colored his mouth and ears with prisma color pencils then blended with gamsol. I applied some glue and dazzling diamonds to the ice the bear is floating on then some stickles on the water. I doodled on the perfect plum matt layer then pierced the dots with my paper piercer. I used baja breeze ink pad to ink up the Snowflake EF from Cuttlebug and ran it through the CB machine. I mized some perfect pearls and water to spray over the CB panel. It is really hard to see but it does really shimmer and shine. I pleated some of the dp from my base and topped it with some green sheer ribbon and purple 1/16in ribbon. I pumched my Quickutz button out 5 times, glued them together then ran some sheer ribbon though tied a bow and heated the ribbon so that it would twist.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Polar Bear Holiday, THS Digital Line
Paper: white, baja bree, perfect plum, dcwv dp
Ink: baja breeze, perfect plum
Accessories: sheer ribbon, 1/8in ribbon, Cuttlebug Snowflake EF, Dazzling diamons, perfect peals, stickles, dimensionals, paper piercer, polar white flower soft
Techniques: paper piercing, CB -neg effect, dry emboss, out of the box, shimmer, gamsol magic, paper piecing

No comments: