TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Santa Emma on a Bench

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 308. Yep, ladies that is right, only 1 challenge today. I think I hurt myself Monday and Tuesday from all of those TLC's, LOL and I needed a little TLC (tender lovin' care) for myself this morning. This sketch was challenge enough for me today. I decided to use this darling image that I colored up Sunday while Shannon was here for some therapy with her best stampin' friend (ME). LOL.
I used GIMP to place my Santa Emma image on the bench then printed and colored with copics. Today I cut her out since my "out of the box" attempt failed. She is popped up on some white cs. Her bangs are also popped up. I used some dp from last years Hobby Lobby Christmas dp stacks. I added some borders to the top and bottom of the red dp.
Now I am off to work for the last day this week. Happy Turkey Day to all tomorrow.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Santa Emma & Bench - CCDesigns
Paper: whtie, cherry cobbler, Hobby Lobby dp
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, Fiskars Border punch
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: