TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

KLM Daisy Border

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 198 - criminalgrace (Sarah). Her gallery is full of CAS beauties. I chose her THREE BEERS to CASE. I changed the colors, theme, and orientation of her original creation. I used some dp from DCWV Tango Expressions stack and printed a digital image just released this month from KLM DESIGNS called "DAISY BORDER" on white and on my dp. I cut the center flower out from the dp printing and popped it up over the baja breeze colored daisy underneath. The other 2 daisy were colored with copics to match perfect plum. My color choices are from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 297 - Perfect Breeze Pizzazz.
I added some 1/16 dimensionals under some of the petals and a large purple brad for the daisy center on the center flower and punched my dp for the centers on the left and right flowers after coloring. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Daisy Border - KLM
Paper: white, perfect plum, DCWV dp
Ink: perfect plum
Accessories: digital images, copics
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: