TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Birdhouse Snowglobe from KLM

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 298 - Chocolate Cherry Crumb Cake with a dessert option of "Glaze" yum yum sounds delicious right? LOL. Well I am all over this one. LOL. Calorie free dessert, yep!
So I started with this birdhouse snowglobe digital image from KLM DIGITAL DESIGNS and colored it with copics Sunday while Shannon and I were having a mother daughter stampin' fest, LOL. We have so much fun together. Anyway the colors worked for today so I used that image and cut it out. I applied thick ep 3 times on the globe and then cracked and sponged the cracks. The sponging is also for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 94 - Sponging. I used Nesties 10 for the matt in crumb cake cs. My base is choc chip and the bottom dp is from The Paper Studio. The top part I made with CB Candy Cane Stipes then colored the raised portion with the 3 coordinating markers from SU. I used some brown 1/2 in ribbon to cover the seam and make a bow. I covered a few challenges today from Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 300 - Combining TLC's.
TLC300 Combining TLC's
TLC140 Cracked Glass
TLC207 Cut It Out
TLC264 DP by Me
TLC276 Get Personal (I forgot how much I love to emboss)
TLC22 Dry Emboss
TLC157 Mixed DP
My layout is Monday's MONDAY MOJO # 166. Hope you like it. I LOVE today's CC.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Birdhouse Snowglobe - KLM
Paper: Choc chip, crumb cake, white, TPS dp
Ink: Choc chip, crumb cake, cherry cobbler
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, copics, Nesties 10, CB Candy Cane Stripes
Techniques: Dry emboss, heat emboss, cracked glass

No comments: