TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thoughtful Garden Sympathy

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 196 - Jazzytobi. I chose her SYMPATHY CARD to CASE. I changed the colors, image, added a matt, and made mine a 4x4 square card.
I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 295 - Peach Espresso Craze. This is also for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 91 - Sympathy.
I stamped garden sihouettes in Adirondeck Espresso ink then used my Copic Air Brush System to create the background 1st with YR12 then YR14 then E07. I distressed the edges with the espresso ink pad and popped my focal image up on the espresso cs matt. I applied some touches of glitter with my spica clear glitter pen.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers, Garden Sihouettes - Stampin Up
Paper: vanilla, white, espresso
Ink: adirondeck espresso
Accessories: copics, ABS, deminsionals
Techniques: Airbrushing, edge distressing

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you used for the airbrushing!