TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

All Holidays Pocket Card

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 199 - Krischir. I chose to CASE her TICKET PLEASE POCKET CARD for more than 1 reason, I love the look of hers and I have not made a pocket card in some time. I needed to dust off that technique and go for it considering I woke up at 2am in a soaking wet sweat. GGGRR who said getting old was fun. LOL.
Oh well I have fallen in love with this sheet of dp from The Paper Studio and this is my last sheet of it (insert pout here) but it works for Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 260 - The Country Porch finding my inspiration from this VICTORIA HEART AUTUMN PLAID QUILTED TABLETOP and also Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 298 - Chocolate Cherry Crumb Cake. Love those colors together.
The things I changed are: I decided to use my border punch on the insert of this pocket card rather than the top flap, I changed the colors and the them, used only 2 brads and rather than a stamped image or sentiment on the front I made a lacey flower topped with a button threaded with ribbon from a tutorial I watched Friday from Beate. She is so talented. Here is a picture of it closed up. My insert was punched with 2 different Fiskars border punches then the sentiment stamped in cherry cobbler. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: choc chip, crumb cake, vanilla, The Paper Studio dp
Ink: cherry cobler
Accessories: brads, ribbon, lace ribbon
Techniques: Pocket Card, Lacey Flower

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I LOVE pocket cards! I havent made one in forever! Love the dp you used!