TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 183 - Vdutchr. I chose to CASE her SPRITZcard. I changed the colors, image & sentiment, left off the spritz and butterflies, and used circles rather than an oval. I also stamped my sentiment on some acetate rather than over my image.
Well this took me longer than it should but here it is. I used my Nesties circles and scalloped circles for the view window. My sentiment is from SU's All Holidays I set and is stamped in Espresso permanent ink on a mirrow block then on the acetate. I adhered the acetate between the scalloped frame and the card base.
On the inside I inked the flower image with pretty in pink then with the edge of the ink pad I made the faux plaid design using riding hood red and choc chip for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 284 - Plaid Silhouettes. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 282 - Blushing Riding Expresso. I also found and loved this CHERRY BLOSSOM BELT BUCKEL while looking through Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 244 - Frankie & Julie. Loved the red and pink but left off the blue and cherry blosooms really close together look a lot like Hydrangea's to me. Flowers are part of a garden so this is also for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 24 - It's Garden Pickin' Time. I trimmed a narrow strip of riding hood red cs using my Martha Stewart border punch. Here is a view of the card opened so that you can see the inside close up. Hope you like it and see ya all in the challenges.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Because I Care, All Holidays I
Paper: riding hood red, pink pirhouette, espresso, choc chip
Ink: white, blushing bride, riding hood red
Accessories: Acetate, Nestie Circles, Nestie scallop circles, MS Border punch, ribbon
Techniques: Faux Plaid, Window Frame

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

very pretty! Love that flower and the border punch at the bottom of the card!