TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rose Teapot Free KLM Digi

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 283 - Baja Poppy Cakes. I love these colors together.
This is also for today's MERCY'S TUESDAY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE # 86. Love this layout as well. I used some Basic Gray dp matted on kraft. I embossed the poppy parade strip of cs through the cuttlebug with Textile folder. My strip in the middle is kraft topped with some baja breeze ribbon and a red button.
My focal image is a free digital image from KLM DIGI STAMPS. I have had this downloaded and printed for a while now and finally used it today. I had it printed 2 times then cut the lid out and popped it up. I colored with copics then trimmed the panel using "OUT OF THE BOX" tecnique, matted on poppy then baja and popped up.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Teapot - KLM
Paper: white, kraft, baja breeze, poppy parade, Basic Gray
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Textile, ribbon, stickles, button, copics
Techniques: out of the box, 3D, copic coloring, dry emboss

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is gorgeous!! Love that BG dp you used for baja!! Fabulous card!!