TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Priscilla Styles 3D Butterfly

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 186 - Bobbie's Girl aka Carol. I chose to CASE her GREEN BUTTERFLY. I changed the colors, layout and used satin ribbon instead of crochetted, and I left off the dew drops.
I also found inspiration from this MARIAH BELT from Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 247 - ModCloth Site.
My layout is Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 295.
My colors also are used for the CRAFT DIGITAL ART CENTER COLOR CHALLENGE # 5 - Yellow and Brown and I distressed the edges of my focal panel then ink distressed with antique linen sponged around the edges for CRAFT DIGITAL ART CENTER OTHER THEME CHALLENGE # 5 - Distressing.
My butterflies are from PRISCILLA STYLES STORE. I printed 3 in a larger size, cut them out, colored them tehn created my 3D butterfly with them and placed it in the lower right corner.
The sentiment is one I grabbed from a Famous Quotes web site. I thought it was fitting for butterfly images. I love how this turned out and hope you do to.
Here are some close up views of the 3D butterfly:




RECIPE:
Stamps: Butterfly - Priscilla Styles
Paper: white, brown, So Saffron, Recollections dp
Ink: Antique Linen Distressing Ink
Accessories: digital images, stickles, ribbon, edge distressor, sponges
Techniques: edge distressing, ink distrssing, 3D Butterfly

No comments: