TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Fall Cupcakes are Delicious

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 288 - Recycled cardboard box. How fun. I moistened one side of my torn up box and removed the top layer to matt my focal panel on. The other recycled items on here are the dp, ribbon and so saffron panels from a previous dissasterous attempt. I used a yummy cupcake image from a digital set called "Fall Cupcake" released earlier this month from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE.

I used this cupcake for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 82 - Delicious and what is more yummy to the tummy than a cupcake?
My colors are from my dp and also fit last Thursday's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 064 - Fall Colors. My layout is from last Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 295.
I cut out the top of a 2nd image to pop up on dimensions. I cut, embossed then sponged around my focal panel using Nesties Label 2. I also sponged on my sentiment panel with anique linen. I like this one much better.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fall Cupcake - THS Digital Line
Paper: white, brown, so saffron
Ink: Antique Linen Distressing Ink
Accessories: cardboard, ribbon, copics, Nestie Label 2
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, distress sponging

No comments: