TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bountiful Blessings Sneak Peek

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 185 - Princessheather. Whoo Hoo Gal, HUGE CONGRATS to ya. Heather and I are on the same design team and I have admired her crafty hand for quite some time.
I chose to CASE her FRIENDSHIP card. I changed the colors, image and theme, left off the button and pearl accent, did not fold my ribbon, and used dp as my base.
My ribbon is just layed across the bottom of my focal panel for Mondays' TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 286 - Anything but a bow or a knot.
My image and sentiment are from a new set to be released Sept 1st from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE called "BOUNTIFUL BLESSINGS". I printed on white then cut out both images and colored with copics. I popped the flower up on dimensionals and added stickles to the circles in the center. My dp is from My Minds Eye.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bountiful Blessings - THS Digital Line
Paper: white, kraft, always artichoke
Accessories: copics, ribbon, dimensionals, stickles, Fiskars Border Punch, SU Word Window Punch
Techniques: digital, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: