TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Snowy Cowboy Life Sneak Peek

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 27 - Snow "Man". Sorry Jeanne but I am no where near ready to start my Christmas cards so I tried to use my noggin' to think "outside of the box".
This image is from a digital set called "Cowboy Life" that will be released Sept 1st from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITIAL LINE. I covered the bottom with my glue pen and topped it off with some white glitter fun flock. I used B32 copic randomly around my image to simulate that blueish sky in the winter time. My base is bashful blue where I used the Cuttlebug - The Negative Effect technique inking up the negative side of my Diamonds & dots folder with bashful blue then running my BB cs through the cuttlebug machine. I punched the white strip of cs with the sentiment on it using Martha Stewart's drippy goo border punch to simulate melting snow. I used my scissors around the 3 edges of my focal panel to distress them. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 295. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cowboy Life - THS digital line
Paper: white, bashful blue
Accessories: copics, brad, Fun Fibers, MS Drippy Goo border punch, Cuttlebug Diamonds & Dots, Glittery Fun Flock
Techniques: Out of the box, 3D, copic coloring, Cuttlebug - The Negative Effect

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Definately a 'snow' man - well done, this is a stunning card!