TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Nicest Things

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 293 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 283. I used my brand new SU stamp set inked in esspresso ink on vanilla cs then colored with copics. I stamped the flower border, cut around the edge then colored the flowers and filled in the centers with my white jel pen. I colored a prima and added a big red brad. My dp is from SCWV Citrus Glitter stack. This sketch was much easier to work with than last weeks. Wheh!
RECIPE:
Stamps: The Nicest Things, All Year Cheer I
Paper: kraft, vanilla, poppy parade, baja breeze, DCWV dp
Ink: espresso
Accessories: copics, white jel pen, ribbon, prima, brad
Techniques: copic coloring

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

awwhhh! So sweet!! Love that ribbon! How do I not have any...huh?!?