TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sparkly Stained Glass Because I Care

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 287 - Sparkly Stained Glass. Well it has been quite some times since I flopped so badly at a TLC but today is at the top of that list. I am not at all happy with this. I do not like working with vellum or acetate especially when it involves coloring on either one. I am also glitter pour. I tried 3 times to stamp and get it dried so I could turn it over. ggggrrrr. Oh well here it is and it is what it is. I hope by the time I am ready to give this the glitter is set and will not come off.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Because I Care
Paper: tuxedo black
Ink: white, black, MME - Pretty Posies dp
Accessories: brads, acetate, glitter, glue pen, ribbon
Techniques: Sparkly Stained Glass

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I see nothing wrong with this! I LOVE that flower!!