TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Tri Shutter Cake Topper Wedding Card

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Tri Shutter. What a fun technique this was. It took me longer to find something for the panels than it did to score, cut and fold the base. LOL. I just got this adorable set from The Greeting Farm last week and could not wait to use it. I just think this is just the nost adorable image. I stamped the images in white with black brilliance and colored with copics, cut them out and adhered them to the cuttlebug panels. The dress, flowers, and wedding bells are covered with stickles. The sentiment is matted on cameo coral. I know sometime soon someone I know will be getting married. I hope! LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cake Topper - TGF
Paper: Vanilla, cameo coral
Ink: black brilliance
Accessories: copics, cuttlebug, embossing folder, stickles
Techniques: dry emboss, tri fold

2 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Hey there girlfriend, love your gorgeous TLC card today :) Take a peek at my blog, there's something there for you! Hugs, Emma x

Crystal said...

Neva this is soooo adorable!!! love that image!!! what a great job on this girl!