TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Totally Tool CASEing DDoodles

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Debbie Doodles. YEH Deb, Congrats to ya gurlie. I got to know Debbie while we were both on the DT for H&M recently. She is such a kewl chick. I usually go deep into a gallery to find a CASE but found today's on the 1st line. I just loved her HAMMER IT. Such a fun card to CASE and beside my dh should be finished with our pool deck Tuesday and I will leave this in front of the coffee maker for him to find. He is so wonderful at things I ask for. Well about this creation. I stamped my image in black brilliance and colored with copics then on the saw I applied some twinkling H2O's that I just got Saturday at a class me and Shannon went to. I love this stuff. I left off the sponge distressing but did distress the edges of my main image. I left off the big eyelets and placed screw brads on all 4 corners instead then paper pierced the kraft layer next to the checked dp and used brillant blue marker for faux stitching. My focal image is popped up. I just know my dh will love this when he gets it. Hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Totally Tool
Paper: kraft, dp, white
Ink: Black brilliance, brilliant blue
Accessories: twinkling H2O, copics, screw brads

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Neva!

I love this card! Fabulous masculine paper choices! I love the shimmer of that saw, and the screw brads! So fun!

I wanted to come and wish you Happy Mother's Day and to tell you I'm thinking of you! Hope you're having a great day!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is fabulous!! Love how you did the screw brads!!