TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My BFF

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Garden Blue Cameos, and an attempt at Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Embossed Wax Paper Resist which did not turn out like I wanted but me and the brayer never have gotten along well. I used the tiny mesh Cuttlebug folder and garden green ink pad. When I tried to wipe off the ink it smeared. gggrrrr, oh well I used it anyway. I stamped this adorable image from the Sarah Kay Collection found at TREEHOUSE STAMPS in black brilliance and colored with copics. My 2 brads were a dark pink and I colored the top with my R22 Copic marker to make it more closer to Cameo Coral color. Have a fantastic Wednesday everyone.
RECIPE:
Stamps: BFF - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, glossy CS, garden green, cameo coral, ballet blue
Ink: Black brilliance, garden green
Accessories: Copics (E51, Y11,Y00,C5, C7, R22, R20, B23, C1), brads,
Techniques: Embossed Wax Paper Resist

4 comments:

Connie M. said...

So very adorable, Neva!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super sweet card!! Great job on your coloring!!

Crystal said...

awww how cute, wonderful colors and great job with the sketch!! so adorable!

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely job!