TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just Buzzin' By for a Honey of a Day

I went to be early and slept all night. YEH, playing catch up. So hoping they let MIL go home today, I may have to stay with her tonight which means NO sleep and NO stamping so I needed some therapy this morning. This is for Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Only Summer Kisses. I love this SU set and needed to use it again to show it some love. It just makes me smile to see the faces on those cute little bees. OK so I had heard you could use the Fiskars emboss plates in the CB, had tried and failed at it until today. The stars in the universe were all lined up correctly I guess. LOL. I used the Honeycomb plate in my cuttlebug after a light spray of water on my cs. My formula was: Plate A, Fiskars plate, CS, emboss matt, Plate C. Then I did direct to paper with Summer Sun ink pad over the raised section. Love how that turned out. Hope everyone has a fantastic day.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Just Buzzin By
Paper: white, Only orange, summer sun, old olive pp
Ink: black, only orange, summer sun
Accessories: green, yellow and orange sheer wide ribbon, ticket corner punch, Nestie's large labels, stickles, copics
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Neva, how cute, love it!!!