TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

SPRING BLESSINGS CASE

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE - Joan. I truely enjoyed browsing through my cyber friends gallery and choosing a card to CASE. I finally decided on her DAFFODILS IN BLOOM. This also was inspired by photo # 6 of the COUNTRY LIVING SECTION of Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - Country Living Home Office. I changed the colors to use Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Only Summer Kisses. I doodled with my white jel pen on the MME dp for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Bandanna. I changed the flower to a lily since I recently received this gorgeous stamp set from TREEHOUSE STAMPS -Spring Blessings. I know spring is almost over but I had to use this set. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Spring Blessings - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: My Minds Eye dp, white, only orange, summer sun
Ink: black brilliance
Accessories: copics Y17, Y21, YG91, YG93, C1, C3, Nestabilities Label 3, Primas, MS border punch, stickles, gem, ribbon, white jel pen
Techniques: Dry Emboss

No comments: