TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

MFT- Time For Relaxing

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Buttons. For my layout I used MY FAVORITE THINGS SKETCH CHALLENGE - # 83. For my color combo I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - So Bashful Pumpkins. I recently attended a stamp class hosted by none other than Kim herself and had such a blast. We got to play with this new set that day and I ordered both of these label sets as soon as they were released. I love them both but especially this one. I stamped the image in black brilliance, drew my hardwood floor, then colored and shaded with copics. I covered the bubbles with stickles. I used some Washington Apple dp for the 3 back panels and matted them on so saffron. I had some wide baby blue sheer ribbon and thought it would work perfect. I heated the ends of the ribbon with my heat gun to make them twist a bit. The focal image is popped up. I will stamp and color this image again for a label to be placed on some a jar of bath salts to give these as a gift set. I hope whomever gets these will love them as much as I did making them. I had loaded this earlier and kicked myself bc I meant to put a button on this since I am sooo bad about not using them. Then the WT challenge was loaded and I really did want to kick myself so I came home from work and did a do-over.f Now I am happy with it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Time For The Bubbly Label Set, MFT
Paper: white, so saffron, bashful blue, pumpkin pie, Washington Apple
Ink: black brilliance, pumpkin pie
Accessories: stickles, ribbon, dimensionals

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

What fun getting to meet Kim Love your card,, thanks for playing. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Connie M. said...

Very cun, Neva!! Love the DP you used!!

No Name said...

Wow... Thanks so much for sharing!
You are very talented! And you do excellent work!

I thought, since you like crafts... you might enjoy this website, in order to store all your craft supplies and keep your stuff organized.

Just visit: TheOriginalScrapbox
You should check it out!
They have amazing stuff! :)