TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, May 8, 2009

CRMC Hospital Week

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Holiday's. May 6th was NURSES DAY and all next week is Hospital Week. I work for the GREATEST Hospital in this area COLQUITT REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER so in honor of the upcoming celebration I made this card using the colors of CRMC (maroon for the logo & some uniforms, green & white for nursing uniform colors). I also used some Kraft for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Kool Kraft and for my layout I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I have had this DocaBella for a while now and I don't think I have even used it. Sad isn't it. She is inked in black brilliance and colored with copics. I drew the tiled floor and hand rails as we have on the nursing units. I will give this to my top boss on Monday. She so appreciates my attempts at card making. We have a week long celebration with something going on every day. It is always such a fun week. But for now I have to finshing packing for a fun filled weekend of stamping with my dd and Kim from MFT. YEH!!! I can hardly wait for tomorrow.
RECIPE:
Stamps: DocaBella
Paper: Non su
Ink: black brilliance
Accessories: brads, copics D51, C1, C3, C5, R46, MS Border Punch, Oval Punches

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

How appropriate for you to do Nurses Week Neva! love that fun nurse - and the sketch worked so well on this card! Hope you have a wonderful mother's day!

Crystal said...

What a fun fun card!!! Cute Nurse!!! Great card!

Connie M. said...

Very fun, Neva! A great tribute to any nurse!