TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Heard You've Been A Little Eel

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Life's A Beach. I knew immediately I had to use my new High Hopes images that I could not wait to get and have not yet inked up. Sad right? Oh well I also have not done any watercoloring in a while untile today and now I remember why. It takes so much longer than copics. I think I used a color from every color family in SU on this Sea Floor Background but I love colorful corals. Edgar the Eel was stamped on white with black brilliance then colored with copics for time saving purposes. I applied stickles to the eel and twinkling H2O's to the background image. I have to get to work sometime this morning. LOL. I inked the sentiment up using summer sun and old olive markers. I tried to follow a sketch from Sunday's SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 17 but realized once I looked at it again I did not quite follow the plan, Oh well. I love how my wc turned out so that is all that counts. Now what do you think? How did I do? Don't be shy, I take critics and compliments both very well. Hope everyone has a wonderful start of a weekend. Looks like rain for us here in South GA.
RECIPE:
Stamps: A Little Eel, Edgar Eel
Paper: white, water color, summer sun
Ink: black brilliance
Accessories: water color crayons, wc brushes, copics, ribbon, stickles, twinkling H2O's
Techniques: Watercoloring

No comments: