TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Apple of My Eye

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - Country Living Home Office and what a kewl site to obtain inspiration from too. Thanks Anne for filing in for Steph. Wish I was on Vacation :( oh well mine is coming soon. I was soooo inspired by all of the different colors of Gingham and PHOTO # 8. I just love that ant and that gingham. For my colors I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Only Summer Kisses but added black as a neutral. For my layout I used this month's DIRTY DOZEN SKETCH CHALLENGE. If you are not a Fan Club member you are unable to see the DD galleries so I highly recommend joining the Fan Club. It is more than worth it in inspiration every month. I used a set from TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Life's A Picnic. It is such a fun set to use. I bordered my white card base with the small ant bc you can not have a picnic without ants, right? I had gingham dp in all of this weeks colors except olive so I made some with my Old Olive marker. The gingham dp is punched with a circle punch and matted on coordinating cs punched with scallop circle punch. I stamped the lady ant in black brilliance then colored her with C3 and C5 copics. The apple was inked with old olive, stamped, cut out and popped up. I will slip this under the sheets for my darling hubby one day after he goes to work. He will get a kick out of it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Life's A Picnic - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: White, Black, summer sun, only orange, old olive, gingham (orange,yellow,black)
Ink: old olive, only orange, black brilliance
Accessories: copics, circle and scallop circle punches

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE FANTASTIC SALE GOING ON NOW AT TREEHOUSE STAMPS.

No comments: