TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Small Friendly Buttons

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Plenty of Patterns and WOW Dawn talk about limits. My embellishments were limited to 2 buttons for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Beautiful Buttons. For my layout I can not believe it but it is true, I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE even after I said once was enough on this one. All of the paper seen on here is pattern paper from some I picked up at Michaels from a My Minds Eye stack. I love almost every design in this stack. I found a setion to use as my focal image and found a paisley exactly like it, cut it out and popped it up above the one on the paper. My sentiment is from a stampin' up set called small sayings and is stamped in black.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Small Sayings
Paper: MME, white
Ink: black
Accessories: buttons

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Neva sweet job on the sketch!! LOVIN those paisleys!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Great job on the challenge!! Love your patterns and paisleys! I found this challenge to be just that a challenge!