TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TOGETHER FOREVER

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Rockin' Vanilla Skies. My first thought was Wedding/Anniversary so I stayed with that. I wanted to use this weeks sketch that is on HEATHER ROLIN'S BLOGagain. I just love that layout. I used river rock cs with the birds and swirls cuttlebug folder after inking up the negative side with river rock for the base layer using a previous TECHNIQUE LOVERS - Cuttlebug the Negative Effect. Soft Sky pattern print for the next layer. River Rock with senitment stamped in Vanilla craft ink and embossed with Ranger enchanted gold EP then heat set for the thin layer. I tied some vanilla sheer ribbon with 2 gold wedding ring embellishments into a knot around the rr layer. The focal image is stamped with river rock on vanilla cs and cut out. I used 3 different prima flowers brushed with a copic marker matching soft sky and a daisy brad in the center. Stickles applied to the brad and randomly to the primas. Looking at it now I probably should have layer the RR pattern piece. What do you think?
RECIPE:
Stamps:
Together Forever
Paper: River Rock, Soft Sky pattern print, Vanilla
Ink: Soft Sky, river rock, vanilla craft ink
Accessories: wedding bands, ranger enchanted gold embossing powder, ribbon
Techniques: Heat Emboss, Cuttlebug Negative Effect

Neva

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Very pretty Neva. The layout is fabulous and the embossing is the perfect touch.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Pretty card! love the ribbon and rings!