TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

HMSC4 Tart Summer Picnic

This is for today's HMSC4. I love this layout and will be using it again. I used Tart and Tangy Cherry for my focal image on white and punched it out using a circle punch then matted it on real red SU Circle Scallop punch. The middle thin panel is real red pattern print and I attached 3 clear dew drops on the right side. I finally cut into my Summer Picnic dp set for the next panel which is matted on real red. Bashful Blue CS matted on Mellow Moss for the card base. I love this. I have decided what the stampers world needs is some fruity sentiments:A Cherry Hello, Cherry Birthday, Have a Berry Birthday, Berry Best Wishes, Lemon you a hand, Have a good lime, etc.
RECIPE: Stamps: Tart and Tangy
Paper: Summer Picnic, Mellow Moss, Real Red, RR Pattern Print
Ink: Real Red, Mellow Moss

Neva

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

cute card! great job on the sketch! Glad to see your giving your summer picinic dp some love!