TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fine In Full Bloom

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Groovy Banana Chips. This card took longer than it should have so I did not EVEN attempt to add the TLC from Monday even though I wanted to. LOL. I stamped the images in choc chip on white and then colored them with markers. I used the stamp pad and blender pen for the guava color. All four squares are distressed and matted on choc chip. The Guava layer is stamped with Fine Lace in guava then matted on choc chip. I tied a couple of guava paper knots at glued them to opposite corners of the larger square. Glitter glue to the center of the flowers and then dabbed randomly around the bee and the flower images. I attaced tiny diamond accents to the center of 2 of the flower images. I will add a sentiment when I get ready to use this one.
RECIPE:
Stamps:
In Full Bloom, Fine Lace
Paper: Groovy Guava, Choc Chip
Ink: Groovy Guava, Choc Chip, Barely Banana
Accessories: glitter glue, diamond accent

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is so pretty Neva - the layout is just so stunning!