TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Glittery Garden Whimsy

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE - artystamper (Julia). Congrats to ya gurl. I browsed through her gallery and finally decided on CASEing her SIMPLY STAMPED TULIP. I changed the colors, left off the ribbon, and added a layered butterfly. I scored closer to the edge of my card. I also added some doodlebug design glitter by going over the images with my glue pen and sprinkling the glitter.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy
Paper: Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Whtie
Ink: Pixie Pink, Garden Green
Accessories: Doodlebug design Glitter, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Techniques: Scoring

Neva

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

What a pretty card!! I really like the colors in this!

Lauren said...

Very pretty! The simple layout is fabulous.