TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Suspended Wild Birthday Wishes


This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - A Little Suspense. Here is the TUTORIAL for the Suspension Cards. This was really kewl to make and I will be making some more of these. Thanks Taylor for hosting this challenge. I just had to dirty up my new H&M Stamps - Wild Birthday Wishes and the monkey swinging from the vine with the sentiment was the perfect solution ;)The monkey image is stamped in black stazon then colored with SU Markers. The front side of the suspended images is a Quickutz cupcake. The back side is the senitment. I used some grassy dp I have had for ages from Michaels.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wild Birthday Wishes, H&M Stamps
Paper: Old Olive, certainly Celery White
Ink: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Black Stazon
Accessories: String, Oval Mega Scallop Punch, Circle Punches
Techniques: Suspension Card

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Great cards and colors - that monkey is awesome!